Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jo's Chocolate Cake and Cupcake Order


After 29 messages on Facebook, the orders were finally delivered. Thanks for dropping by to pick up the cakes Jo. I suppose the celebration is on going at this time when I'm composing this post.

I was really excited to actually get a confirmed order through a new friend in Facebook. After a few suggestions, the request was a hybrid of the Kahlua Chocolate Cheesecake and the Moist Chocolate Cake. So here it is, the Kahlua (coffee and chocolate flavoured liquor) Chocolate Cake with Milk Chocolate Cream.

Decorated with my latest creation of "shao tou" for her dad's 61st birthday. I feel really honoured to be able to supply a these pieces of indulgences on this really special day.



Cupcakes were also included in Jo's order, these will be given as door gifts to her guests attending the birthday party. I suggested for the guests to omit the decorations when eating these cupcakes if they are not up to high level of sweetness.

Here are the cupcakes... Something more colourful and cheerful.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin