Friday, June 18, 2010

Mom on Cupcakes

Jasmine got my contact from Jojo (Thanks Jojo!) and wanted a special themed cake or cupcakes for her mum's birthday. After I lead Jaz onto the one I made for Jacqueline previously, Jaz decided on cupcakes with the toppers she picked.

Black handbag

Magnum - number was given to me ^^


Wok and "charn"

TV set


Massage chair


Here's the figurine of Jaz mum. Not sure if my figurine gave the feeling of the real person or not but I had asked Jaz to specify her mom's favorite attire, her usual hairstyle, favorite shoes etc so at least there are some features to relate to :)


Supposed to be Crocs slippers, but I couldn't manage to brand the tiny slippers.


Since I spent the whole day making this, I must feature more pictures of it right? Haha...


Here's mom on cupcake



Here's the whole set. Hope the birthday celebration had been a great one!


Ps. This figurine is a bit too big for medium size cupcakes, it will have to be sized down slightly the next time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin