Monday, March 29, 2010

Cookies and Cream Cupcake


Looks familiar?

This is a recipe from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes. I guess bakers who has got this book will also be inclined to take a picture like this hehe... When I saw the picture in the book, I've decided to use a white paper cup instead of my usual silver/ gold paper cup so that I can take a picture like this too :).


This is a baked cream cheese cupcake with, well as the name has suggested, cookies. The cream is contributed by the Oreos cookies as well. If you like chocolate cookies and cream cheese, this will be one of your favorite, guarantee!

I made these for my cousin sister, Madalyn's birthday. Her zodiac is goat, so I've been making her little lamb decoration since her birthday 3 years ago. Actually the year before last year was a 2D lamb, which was really funny and entertaining. I was in a hurry to send the cupcakes over for the birthday do, so didn't really take pictures of the decorations. I might post up one that I managed to take on Facebook - for laugh! It's really funny haha...

The base of the cupcake is a whole pieces of Oreo cookie, it is topped with cream cheese that was filled with chopped Oreos. The original recipe was not paired with any topping/ icing - it doesn't need one! Very nice on its own. I've added some fresh cream and marshmallow to create the white little lamb.
ps. for recipe google Martha Stawart's Cookies and Cream recipe you get about 63,100,000 recommended links. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin