Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baju!

I was too glad to receive this order - I can use my new toy! Plus, I was planning to make some samples for this year's Raya theme. So I might just borrow Kath's design here:)

Kath ordered this box specially for her friend all the way from Penang, Whitney tailors traditional Malay clothes.

A baju kurung (forgot to check if the folding parts are supposed to be on the right)

A kebaya (again, forgot to check my kain to see which side is the slit :p)

Made with my new toy :) to resemble the baju kurung collar - is it called collar??



Happy birthday Whitney!

And thanks Kath for ordering again. I think Whitney is on my FB page aleady ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

9w8bro said...

actually the slit and the baju kurung kain can be left or right depends on the wearer... my mom also a taylor... hehehhe... nice anyway... love browsing your blog..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin